Kidsbookshelf Online Privacy Statement
- KidsBookshelf does not share any personal information gathered from users with anyone outside of KidsBookshelf. No information will be forwarded to advertisers or other third parties.
- KidsBookshelf wants its visitors to use all areas of this site and feel safe doing so.
- KidsBookshelf is not responsible for books won through our giveaways or contests that are lost or damaged in the mail. KidsBookshelf is also not responsible for books not received from third party giveaways and contests.
- The poem and short story submission forms ask for the child's first name and age, and the name of a parent or guardian. Only the child's first name and age will be posted with submission.
- The creative kids page asks for the child's first name, age, and parents name and signature. Only the child's first name and age will be posted with artwork.
- The contact form asks for a first name and email address. The email address is required so KidsBookshelf may reply to the question. All children under 18 must have parental permission before using the form.
- KidsBookshelf recognizes that many children will be using this site and we are very careful to maintain a safe and private environment, no personal information will be shared with anyone. Only first names and ages will be posted on the website with book reviews, artwork, poems, and short stories unless otherwise noted.
- KidsBookshelf offers links to other sites that we have found of possible interest to our visitors, while we initially visit these sites to which we directly link, KidsBookshelf cannot control the content of these sites. We recommend that parents check these sites for their approval.
Please contact KidsBookshelf with any questions.